LDNY Scholarship Program - Participating Schools
LDNY’s Scholarship Program accepts applications from women pursuing careers in the food, fine beverage and hospitality industries.
Applicants must have completed at least one semester of higher education, and must be currently matriculated, with at least one semester to complete as of March 4, 2019. The only exception is for the Careers through Culinary Arts Program Scholarship, which is open to high school students entering C-CAP.
- Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
- Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
- International Culinary Center (ICC)
- Institute of Culinary Education (ICE)
- International Wine Center (IWC)
- Kingsborough Community College
- Montclair State University
- New York City College of Technology (CityTech)
- New York University (NYU)
- Harry S. Truman High School
- * Cornell University School of Hotel Administration